Site Thermo Fisher Scientific
Territory : France, Belgium
As a member of the Pharma Analytics Field Applications Specialists team, you will provide the application support for our solutions to our customers, from pre-sales discussions, to evaluation and implementation support, through to regular check-ins during routine testing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Presales support by leading customer-facing discussions on product specifications and conducting workflow demonstrations.
- Coordination and execution of on-site and remote technical post-sales application support such as lab setup, consultancy, training and troubleshooting.
- Driving implementation of Pharma Analytics solutions by establishing and maintaining customer relationship.
- Ensure customer happiness by handling customer queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining up to date technical expertise on products and industry trends and develop key opinion leadership within the company and outside.
- Being the voice of our customer within the organization and thus influence new product developments.
- Providing technical feedback on problems and their solutions to the team, product and quality management.
- Representing our Solutions and services at conferences and other customer-facing events.
Who are we looking for?
For this position we are seeking people with excellent technical and presentational skills, who enjoy working independently in remote teams. For your application to be considered you should:
- Hold a B.Sc. or higher degree in Life Science or relevant science subject. Masters or PhD preferred.
- Have a strong background in molecular biology and genomic analytical techniques such as real-time PCR, digital PCR, Sanger sequencing and capillary electrophoresis!
- Have experience in assay and workflow development, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Have good knowledge of nucleic acid extraction techniques.
- Understand the regulations relevant for biopharmaceutical manufacturing. Previous experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is a bonus!
- Exhibit a high degree of technical competence.
- Handle to work in a matrix organization, collaborating with and reporting to multiple partners.
- Be eager to work independently in a virtual team with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Be able to analyze and troubleshoot complex workflows and data.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Anticipate traveling within the territory and internationally without restriction as required.
- Be fully proficient in English. Proficiency in another language (especially French) would be an advantage
- Possess a full and clean driving license.
Having knowledge and experience in process development, process validation and/or pharmaceutical quality control is an advantage.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.