The mission of the Screening Scientist is to contribute to drug discovery projects by means of the identification and characterization of bioactive molecules as starting points for the development of new therapeutic solutions. We are seeking a SCREENING SCIENTIST to lead one of our screening teams and represent the department in therapeutic project teams.
- As a Work-Package leader or Core Team Member you will lead early drug discovery activities within therapeutic project teams
- As a member of the Department’s leadership team, contribute to the definition of strategic lines of the department and execution of the tactics
- As a screen manager, you will lead a screening team and be accountable for its contributions to the advancement of therapeutic projects and responsible for the well-being of collaborators
- As a screening expert, you will be responsible for the establishment of the hit identification and triaging strategies :
- Selection of assays to identify and characterize bioactive molecules
- Work closely with colleagues from other poles of activity to produce and validate the molecular and cellular tools needed to develop the assays
- Assay development, optimization, industrialization and validation
- Work closely with other poles of activity to select hits for progression
- Ensure correct writing of assay protocols
- Ensure data integrity good practices
- Contribute to innovation by evaluating and implementing new technologies to ensure we are well positioned to generate high-quality, biologically relevant information enabling the best decisions in the path towards pre-clinical candidates within reasonable cost and speed
PhD in Life Sciences with biological assay development, screening and profiling experience. Two distinct profiles are searched:
- Enzymologist with experience in biochemical screening
- HCS expert with experience in phenotypic approaches
Management of projects and people. HTS data mining and visualization. Fluent in English.
Significant post-doctoral experience in biological research with particular emphasis on the development of methodologies for drug discovery and the execution of screening and profiling campaigns. Familiarity with the main solutions for miniaturization and automation of biological assays for HTS.
Good team player, organized, rigorous, creative, efficient and adaptable
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.